|When you are ready to buy or sell your Austin, Texas home or real estate, a qualified and competent Realtor® can help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise, and will provide value to you in many ways:
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds his or her experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Arranges for all showings of your property either directly or through the MLS system.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals to assist you in selling or buying your home. If your Realtor® doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always keeps your interests first so you always have someone trustworthy and dependable on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and other contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers and their agents are more likely to tell your Realtor® the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A good Realtor® handles most of the details of your transaction, allowing you to spend your time in other ways.