Our Marketing Goal at Heart of Austin Homes
To get your home SOLD by giving it maximum exposure on the Internet and in your local Neighborhood market.
Marketing Your Home on the Internet
Here is an overview of the places where your home listing can be located on the Internet:
HeartofAustinHomes.com (with a link to a listing page that features your home with photos, virtual tour, descriptions and other details).
. Listing and e-marketing on the company website and the many agent websites of our company!
Austin Board of Realtors® MLS. Your property details and up to 40 photos will be available to over 9,000 Austin-area Realtors®. MLS listings are provided to other sites (including HeartofAustinHomes.com and via IDX, or Internet Data Exchange.
AustinHomeSearch.com, the consumer website of the Austin Board of Realtors®.
- Syndication to Realtor.com.
- Marketing via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- A single-property website (one dedicated to marketing your home for sale online).
Traditional Marketing Methods
- Yard and Neighborhood Signs: “for sale” sign in your front yard.
- Full-color flyer display inside your house (outside fyer is optional).
- Photos of your Home for flyers, virtual tour, etc.
- Pre-MLS marketing
- Weekend Open House(s)
- e-Flyer to the email inbox of area Realtors®. Ask me about this marketing feature.
- “Just Listed” Postcard mailed to 50 residences in the area of your home.
- In-Home “Home Feature Book” with legal and other information about your home and neighborhood. The book will contain these items (when available):
- Property Flyer
- Home Features Sheet
- Your completed Sellers' Disclosure
- Property Survey and Residential Real Property Affidavit (T-47)
- List of Key Repairs and Upgrades w/dates
- Home Floor Plan (this may be the builder's floor plan)
- Information about schools
- Tax information and tax rates
- Floodplain map from the City of Austin website
- Information about an On-Site Sewer System
- TCAD/Realist Plat Map of Property; aerial photo of property plat