Homes for Sale ♦ Goodnight Ranch Austin ♦ Austin
The section that follows displays MLS listings of homes for sale in the Goodnight Ranch Austin neighborhood. Call or text Jim at 512.913.1557 for more information.
Nearby Featured Heart of Austin Homes Neighborhoods
Addison ♦ Bradshaw Crossing ♦ Colorado Crossing ♦ Crossing at Onion Creek ♦ Easton Park ♦ Goodnight Ranch ♦ Legends Way at Onion Creek ♦ McKinney Heights ♦ Onion Creek ♦ Parkside at Slaughter Creek ♦ Reserve at McKinney Falls ♦ Ridge at Slaughter ♦ Vista Point
Goodnight Subdivision ♦ Southeast Austin ♦ Location
- Zip Code: Austin, TX 78747
- Austin MLS Area: SC (South Central)
- Neighborhood Location: Goodnight Ranch is located in Southeast Austin. From IH-35 South, take exit 226 and turn east on Slaughter Ln. Goodnight Ranch is located on the left about 2.5 miles east of IH-35.
- Scroll down to see more info on the Goodnight Ranch Austin.
- Click link to see featured Southeast Austin Neighborhoods with an interactive Google Map.
Goodnight Ranch Southeast Austin ♦ Real Estate Market ♦ 2017-2019
This is an annually-updated glimpse of real estate market activity in Southeast Austin's Goodnight Ranch.
Goodnight Ranch Austin ♦ Real Estate Market Data ♦ 2017-2019
# of Homes Sold
Median Sales Price
Avg. Sales Price
Avg. Days on Mkt.
Age of Homes Sold
Sq. Ft. of Homes Sold
Goodnight Ranch Austin real estate data from the Austin Board of Realtors, 1/1/2017 - 12/31/2019.
Goodnight Ranch Neighborhood ♦ Builders, Homes and Features
Builders and Homes in Goodnight Ranch
Goodnight Ranch in Austin is a newish 700-acre development in Southeast Austin. When completed it will have around 3,500 residences, including single-family homes, duplex-style homes, townhomes and apartment homes. It will have a number of pocket parks, a 3-mile trail system, four community ponds and a community pool for the use of residents.
In February 2020, there are 3 active home builders in the Goodnight Ranch community. These are Homes by AVI, Empire Communities and M/I Homes.
- M/I Homes offers 8 plans with 1,800 to 2,788 sq. ft. of living space. Base prices begin in the $280s in February 2020. These are single-family residences with up to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- Empire Communities has 5 one-family models with 1,551 to 2,238 sq. ft. The smallest of these plans feature 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Other plans have up to 4 beds and 2.5 baths. Base prices for these 1- and 2-story homes begin at $285k in February 2020.
- Homes by AVI is building single-family duplexes (1,810 sq. ft. each side beginning in the $250s) and townhomes (model opened 2/8/2020, 1,325-1,559 sq. ft., beginning in the $250s) in the Goodnight Ranch community. These have varying exterior and interior styles, but all have 1,792 sq. ft., 2-stories, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and base prices of $247,990.
In addition to these single-family residences, there will be a lot of rental opportunities in Goodnight Ranch. Urbana will lease single-family homes. Active senior adults will have apartments available. Contemporary/affordable apartments are also part of the Goodnight Ranch mix. These rental units are not reflected in the statistics on this page.
Nearby Amenities for Goodnight Ranch
Shopping, Eating, etc.: Goodnight Ranch is located a couple of miles east of IH-35 and the very popular Southpark Meadows shopping development. Major stores at Southpark Meadows include Sam's Club, Target, WalMart, Beall's, Marshall's, and JC Penneys. Many other smaller businesses, a movie chain, and eateries (Jason's Deli, Subway, for example) are located in Southpark Meadows. The Cabela's outdoor store and other stores can be found to the south in Buda, Kyle and San Marcos. Many are located north of Southpark Meadows in Austin.
Parks: Nearby parks include 550-acre Onion Creek Metro Park (on the N side of Goodnight Ranch), the Mary Moore Searight Metro Park with its 300+ acres of things to do, and the McKinney Falls State Park, a 744-acre facility which offers opportunities for camping, hiking, road- and
mountain-biking, fishing, family outings like picnics, and more. Onion Creek runs through the McKinney Falls and Onion Creek Metro parks.
Golfers can play at a number of courses in the Austin area (Jimmy Clay and Roy Kizer are the closest) and in Kyle (Plum Creek).
Goodnight Ranch Austin ♦ Homeowner's Association (HOA)
Membership in the Goodnight Ranch Homeowner's Association (HOA) is required. The fee covers maintenance of neighborhood common areas.
Public Schools for Goodnight Ranch Austin Students
The students living in Goodnight Ranch attend schools of the Austin Independent School District. It is always wise to verify current schools with AISD since they can change from year to year.